Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Rants

My favorite subject...global warming. Check this out. Go ahead....warm my day! Now I know that a streak of weather is nothing more than a streak. In the big picture of Earth, so is the trend everyone likes to call Global Warming. It is just the the timeframe is not one winter or year but 10-20. Big deal. Just like today's weather and last week's weather are just trends - blips on the radar. So - if you so insist it is real. Send some heat my way. My ga$ bill is getting high.

MOVIES

The Jason Reitman Film Festival continues. I was up late last night and decided to watch a movie that was fermenting on my DVR. I watched Thank You For Smoking. Good flick. Funny to a point. This movie boasted a list of some of my favorite "B" list cast members. They are A-list to me though. JK Simmons, William H Macy and Maria Bello. Yeah, baby! When it comes to my top 5 "LIST" chicks....you know the Friends list? Chicks you can do, no strings attached. No, it cannot be Luanne from accounting - it has to be someone that most people would never really have the chance to do. Anyway, she is on my list. Yes, my list is riddled with the likes of Jessica Alba, Helen Hunt, Eliza Dushku and Katie Holmes (also in the movie). I keep a place for Maria Bello. I don't know what it is about her. She just does it for me.

In looking at the list I have assembled above, how can annyone accuse me of longing for the 18 year old looking chicks? Look at that list! Maria Bello - born 1967. Meg Ryan - born 1961! Helen Hunt - born 1963! THE ORRACLE? Born 1970!! These women I chase are OLD! (sorry Cindy & Candy) Wow...way offtrack (as if there was some direction here!)

Lastly, I watched Sex And Breakfast. I had my doubts but it could have been good given the subject matter. Plus, Eliza Dushku was in it. Strange movie. I don't suggest you see it. Not very good. Eliza looked great. That's about it.

Enough for today. Stay warm.


No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!