Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Monday, February 4, 2008

Juno

We finally made it to the theater to see Juno.

l l l l
Four Stars!
l l l l

I think this is a great movie (obviously)! I think the writing was fantastic but the real star is Ellen Page. This girl played the part perfectly. Cindy (sister) said, "It is Ashlie". Others have said that it reminded them of Ashlie. I have to agree. It is Ashlie (except for the preggers part). Even Ashlie said it reminded her of her!

This movie is very funny and entertaining all the way through. It hits home with a sad and scary thing that happens to teens all over. For all of my shenanigans at the resort, it could have been me although I am way cooler than Paulie in real life.

I do not think former co-worker of mine, Diablo Cody nee Brooke Busey will get the Oscar, although it would get my vote. I do think Page could be given the award for her role as actress. This is a great movie. I think it was done in a way that bringing a teenager to it might actually make them think twice about sex. Let's hope so!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a really good movie as well.

Anonymous said...

oh btw this is stormy

Anonymous said...

It's Stormy? Does that mean I have to go see it now?

Guess :)

Anonymous said...

I said BTW this IS Stormy not reffering to the charecter!

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!