Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Monday, February 25, 2008

And The Oscar Goes To:

Harrison Ford: DIABLO CODY for JUNO!

DC: First of all, I'd like to thank The Academy (because you have to). I'd also like to acknowledge Lyle Orr for his inspiration as one of the coolest people that never introduced themself to me. You see, watching Lyle and his geek buddies go to the breakroom at LTCG was inspiring to me. It made me realize that I had talents far greater than LTCG could ever draw from me. It was then that I decided to go and write this screenplay that has made me an instant Hollywood sesation and a millionaire.


Or something like that....

Wow. Diablo Cody a.k.a. Brooke Busey worked at the same place as me and now is holding an Oscar. If we focused on LTCG, who else is being held back because they think this job is it for them? Is it someone else in claims? Is it the breeding ground for future Hollywood talent? Is it IT? Perhaps someone in IT has some unbelievable talent that is just being held back by the day to day grind at LTCG.

The morale of the story is talk to everyone. Get to know everyone. Share a laugh with everyone. You just never know who the next one to accept an Oscar will be!

No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!