Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Friday, February 29, 2008

Cool Blogsite

Blogs are cool. They are a place to say what you feel to anyone and everyone. Most are "old fashioned" and are typed such as mine. Some can link to YouTube videos. Very few are true video blogs.

The one I bring to you here just happens to be my brother in law's. He is a Fox News guy in Chicago. Mark has a great intuition to find the story and a knack for asking the question. This is not unlike what I look for in a good business analyst. When I interview for a BA, I look for intuition. I look for someone that can ask great questions but more importantly, find more questions in the answers. I believe this is one of the great talents that Mark has along with other minor traits such as charm, a good voice and authenticity.

Despite his relation, I have only recently found his video blog. I have watched most of the segments and found them interesting and entertaining. Not many people would even dare sit down in a room with guys from 5+ different gangs especially when he is the odd man out when it comes to race, income and future in most people's eyes. Some may go in the room but not dare ask them the hard questions like why they do what they do. Why don't they want to change. Why would they want to stay in that life with such a high mortality rate. Tough stuff.

I hope you all take a jump over there and give it a look. BLOG LINK

No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!