Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Good Fish Story

Everyone likes a good fish story. Hell, I grew up on Mille Lacs Lake (Note to all you media types....note it is NOT LAKE Mille Lacs....it is Mille Lacs Lake....yes, that bugs me and now I feel just a little better about getting it off of my chest.)

Ahem....stack to my bory. (Capital Steps Improv Group reference there....sorry)

So this local guy, Tim Pawlenty (MN Gov Guy) hereafter known as T-Paw....tells a story about the big fishing opener on the radio.

He said, "I have a wife who genuinely loves to fish. I mean, she will take the lead and ask me to go out fishing, and joyfully comes here," the governor said before adding, "She loves football, she'll go to hockey games and, I jokingly say, 'Now, if I could only get her to have sex with me.'"

This just in. He's human. Who gives a rat's cahoony? I am not all that much of a T-Paw guy and really don't care if he gets the VeeP nod from McCain or not as I really do not care for McCain.

Why in this country do we have to make a big deal about people just being people?

Now at the risk of getting in my own personal trouble with the other half, I won't draw any parallels between my wife, her love of hockey and/or fishing or.....

Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Besides, the couch is cold!

No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!