Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Solstice

I must admit I have lifted this from an email, but it really made me laugh.





<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


I found this winter poem and thought it might be a comfort to you.


"WINTER"


by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre



SHIT It's Cold!
The End
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
So how about a little global warming here? Honestly, it was -14 F in New Richmond today. I would like a little bit of the polar cap on my ass to melt. Many of you know that I think global warming is nothing but political banter and a way for nearly out of work scientists to get grant money....that is until we decide to change back to being concerned about global cooling again (yes, that happened and not too long ago). Given the "weather" we are having, all of you taken in by the propaganda that the Polar Bears are gonna make it this winter.

No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!