Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've Been Outdone

Hey everyone~

I asked Ashlie if she had read my blog at all. Mainly I wanted her to see the happy birthday to her on there but it never hurts to go and promote for new readers...

She apparently liked the idea because she created one of her own. The title surprises me since she is more of an instrumentalist than a singer. What instruments you ask? Well, Alto Sax, Soprano Sax, Piano very well. Newly added are Clarinet, Flute (no comments from the American Pie crowd, please) and guitar.

At any rate, take a look over to her blog and leave her a comment if you can. Her first post is great. I should just retire or have her write my posts I guess. On second thought, she gives me the credit in her header, so I'll stick around.


Over and out,
The Orracle.

No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!