Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What "Drains My Battery" for 10/17/07

The trend for football players to have the tuft of hair hanging out of their helmet! Troy Polamalu of the Steelers, Al Harris of GB and now a plethora of others. Last year, Polamalu was tackled by his hair. He was upset about it and I am sure it hurt. If you don't like it, don't give the opponent the option and cut it off or tuck it in your helmet.

Perhaps this is very myopic to the big picture. Perhaps I should only judge them on how they play the game. Perhaps that is beyond my capability.

The problem for me is that I link that look to discipline. I think of Tom Landry. I think of Bud Grant. Tight, disciplined teams.

Bring back the old days. Tough players that looked clean.

No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!