Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today's Notes

I think it was a fun day here in rainy Seattle, WI. Todd's (CIO) 40th birthday surprise. Pimping Ashlie's band stuff at work. Rushing home (a challenge with today's traffic) to get to the last NR football game.

These poor kids play their heart out. They won just one game this year. I think we have talent but the coaching is terrible. Reminds me of my coach in high school.

A girl from Ashlie's marching band was hit by a car in town tonight...rumors flying around did not sound good for her. You have to cherish every minute of your life and the people around you >>>> because one day, *poof*.

Big party on Saturday. Anyone want to come and help finish up the remaining tasks around the house? I am running out of time.

As you can see, no big news today....nothing "grinding my gears". Biggest decisions today were whether or not to take the back roads to avoid traffic (did not and should have) and whether or not we should go to Vegas in November.

Speaking of Vegas, if someone can lend me $100,000 so I can treat Jessa to front row seats at the Hattfield-Mayweather fight. She loves boxing and it is on my birthday (12/8 for those still shopping) so it really would be the perfect gift. Cash is accepted or tickets can be purchased directly from http://www.stubhub.com/boxing-tickets/?event_id=456104

No comments:

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!