Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Exclusive....Before and After Pictures at 8 Months!

If you are starting a journey this week with the ringing in of 2012 or part way through a journey much like I am, let these pictures show you how much you can really do in a short period of time.  I am not done with my transformation.  I have some pounds to lose still as you can see in the pictures.  Still, looking at the difference of where I was in 2009, 2010 and early 2011 compared with today, I cannot help but be just a little bit proud of myself!  More importantly, I want YOU to know that you can make small changes that over a short period of time (8 months) like I have that will in turn, make a MAJOR difference for YOU too! 

I am excited to know where I will be on my 1 year anniversary of visiting Hilton Head Health on April 24.


An Unhealthy Man On a Cruise - April 2008 

 An Unhealthy Man With Dr. Opheim (College Choir Conductor) - May 2010



An Unhealthy Father with Ashlie...
Black's BBQ in Lockhart, TX - November 2010 (yummy though!)



A Sick Puppy....(not the dog....ME).  Christmas 2010


March 2011....A Throwback...Just About Rock Bottom!


March 2011...Last You'll See This Guy!  DJing a Party 
1 Week Before Leaving for Hilton Head Health...373 Pounds


The Beginning....Feeling GREAT After 1 Hour With Karla Doing Some Cardio Boxing at H3!
 

Finishing My First 5K With A Co-Worker....down 100 Pounds That Day!


Celebrating With A GREAT GUY at H3 After Devin's Dash - My 2nd 5K with Hardware!


January 3, 2012 - Wearing My Pre-H3 Pants and Shirt


 Just a Little Extra Room...

Old Clothes...54" Waist (worn below belly) and a 5XL Shirt!


My Pre-H3 Belt....I Was On The LAST Hole!


The NEW and IMPROVED Orracle! 
Now 120 Pounds Less
38" Waist (Still below the belly!) 
XL Shirt Size

11 comments:

Stormy said...

Looking good Lyle! Keep up the good work you really are an inspiration.

BooksAndPals said...

Yes, really looking great.

j. dobelman said...

Absolutely awesome, Lyle!

Deb Ramacher said...

Wow, Lyle, you look amazing! What an inspiration. I saw you at the Special Services Open House and was blown away by how healthy you look!

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration to all Lyle. You should be on the Joy Fit Club on the Today show. You are amazing. Keep going. I hope I can get some of your willpower. Do you sell it by the unit?

ET said...

I have always had intense admiration for you in all things - work, family, friendships. But you have exceeded even that. I'm so inspired by your journey and so glad to hear how proud you are and how rewarding the experience has been for you. You are the best and now you look like a million bucks!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lyle!!! That is so great, and I'm so happy for you! I can say I was there for the first 15 or so :-) You're great inspiration for those of us trying to get back on the exercise wagon!

Lori B. said...

You absolutely ROCK! So proud of all you have accomplished to be healthy!! You look awesome!

Jamie S said...

Lyle, so very proud of you and you're living up to being that "LS"!! You have inspired me to do more. WOW...no words can express how great you look!

Glen Novack said...

You rock Lyle, looking great!

Gary/Penny Wilson said...

Just recieved an email from C.Cimbura to check out the amazing results of your hard work, and I must say it is AWESOME.Gary and I just saw your Dad and Sharon before they went to Padre Island, and they are very proud of you. You look almost as good as the young man we met over 30 years ago. I'm going to have Sandra check this out(if she has'nt already)I know she will be very happy for you. Keep focused, and stay on the path...Penny & Gary Wilson

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!