Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Monday, June 9, 2008

Living Live!

Today's Living Live is a twist. Everyone knows my love of Garth Brooks. I have another side that loves a good cover. I would love to see a greatest covers collection come out some day. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes are the ultimate cover band. In fact, their fame is predicated solely on covering other guys songs.

This recording is not very good but has them covering the greatest Garth song ever, Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) (even Al agrees with that).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are correct, Al agrees.

(I think Insterstate BBQ was the place I used to go to on Wednesday for the lunch buffet when I lived in Memphis. I also agree with your opinion on it.)

Al, obviously.

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!