Orracle and Family

Orracle and Family

Friday, December 9, 2011

Beat The Resolution Rush!

Here we are in the middle of December, officially in Christmas mode (only allowable AFTER The ORRacle's birthday on the 8th).  Those of you out there that have been giving yourself the, "I am going to start eating right and exercising on Monday" talk are probably now shifting to the, "I am going to kick my butt in gear when the New Year comes" talk. 

I know.  I have been there. 

Why not start now?  Does it mean you cannot have a nice Christmas dinner?  Does it mean you cannot have fun on New Year's?  Absolutely not!  There is no reason to wait!  Just think how much better you will feel at your health club having pushed through the beginning workouts BEFORE the newbie rush at the club on January 3.  You will already be on the ground running!

This year has been the best of my life.  I feel better than I can ever remember and love my new lifestyle.  I have one regret about the whole thing.  That regret is that I waited until April of this year to make the change.  I have had amazing success but just imagine where I would be now if I had started last December at this time.  My everyday life is so much easier and especially my work life.  As I type this post, I am flying back from a business trip, sitting in an exit row seat.  This is something I could have not done last December because I had to use a seatbelt extender.  Back then, I could only imagine how freeing it would be to not have to worry about not getting an upgrade or sitting next to someone on a full flight.  It stressed me out beyond belief.

Whether you just have a few pounds of 200 to lose, take that step today.  Don't wait.....you will be glad you did it!

1 comment:

Stormy said...

I am horrible about keeping up with exercise and I even get a free gym membership though school. I need to get better and just can't seem to motivate myself.
I really wanted to take this moment though and tell you how proud I am of you for doing this and that you really look as amazing as I am sure you feel.
~Stormy

The ORRacle!

The ORRacle!