- Startribune.com or wcco.com for the local news
- Woot.com to see what the deal of the day is
- Facebook.com - many times a day for updates and to see who might be out there now only to be dissapointed that Al has not joined yet
- Yahoo mail - I get lots of travel emails there.
- Sirius.com (on workdays) to listen to Howard
Most of the time...
- USATODAY.com - I always like to see what McPaper has going on - especially the travel section
- CNN.com - no idea why - kind of a last resort to find something interesting
- videopoker.com - this goes in spurts like recently for the tournament that was held. I like this site - great videopoker. I pay the $5 a month to get access to all of the functionality
- EVERY SUNDAY - www.postsecret.blogspot.com - this is good but only once a week
- YouTube just to try to find something entertaining
That is about it! I might hit Tripadvisor.com when planning a trip but other than that, I can never think of where to go next.
I need for you, my readers to be the Viagra to my Weblife and spice it up for me! Show me what I have been missing (closed circuit to The Rube - I don't mean porn sites!!).